Monday, November 02, 2009

It's here...and couldn't be more gorgeous!

My Material Matters quilt kit from Honey Run Quilters in Chico, CA arrived today...it is so beautiful. So much prettier in person than the magazine or web could possibly show. Thank you so much to Carmen who picked out the most perfect fabric for the back and packaged it with a lovely card and obvious care!
Now I can hardly wait to cut into it...even though I know I will be nervous!
Silk, velveteen, brown, turquoise birds. Only one word: exquisite!





2 comments:

  1. oooh, those are beautiful fabrics! I understand being nervous making the first cuts but just think how much more you will enjoy the fabrics when they are in a beautiful quilt!

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummie fabrics. Have fun working with it!

    ReplyDelete